A growing majority of graduate student workers support the Boston College Graduate Employees Union-UAW (BCGEU-UAW) as our union and join a national movement with tens of thousands of our colleagues seeking to improve our teaching and research conditions. Since winning our union election in September 2017, support for the union has continued to grow even as the administration has refused to honor our majority and bargain with us. Support from our allies on and off campus also continues to grow. We are united in our demand that the BC administration recognize our union and come to the bargaining table, as at least ten other private universities across the United States already have.
- Fill out the bargaining survey at the link here.
- Sign our petition demanding that BC support hourly workers affected by the campus shutdown
- Show you’re part of the growing majority that supports the union by taking a testimonial picture/video
- Share with us on social media how the BC shutdown is impacting you! Use #BCshutdown
- Read our message to graduate student workers